Start Your Journey at Nina Lauren Psychotherapy in NYC
At Nina Lauren Psychotherapy, we believe pursuing health and wellness goals paves the path to a fulfilling and well balanced life. Now that you’ve taken the first step, here’s what happens next!
Contact Us With Questions or to
Schedule an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields
Disclaimer: This web form is not HIPAA compliant. Please refrain from sharing sensitive personal or medical information through this platform. For secure communication, consider using encrypted channels or contacting us directly.
Our New Client Intake Process Accelerates Your Path to Healing and Makes It Easy To Get Started Quickly
Step 1: Client Profile Set Up
Before reaching out, please review our resources page to find answers to many commonly asked questions. When you first reach out, we begin the process of collecting all the relevant Getting Started information from you.
Please use the form above to let us know:
- Your availability.
- Whether you have a preferred therapist in mind or if you’d rather be matched with a therapist based on your goals.
- If your payment method will be self-pay or via insurance.
- The reason you’re seeking therapy.
- Any questions you may have that were not answered under the resources section.
Step 2: Client Intake Process
You will receive an email with a link to our onboarding documentation, so please go ahead and fill out the form that takes less than 3 minutes to complete!
Step 3: Verification Process
Once we confirm your details, we’ll get back to you within 48 hours to schedule a consultation or your first session.
Step 4: Meet Your Therapist
You’ll receive a Welcome Email from your new therapist. This email will contain your Invitation Link to our secure and user-friendly teletherapy portal.
Step 5: Begin Your First Session
10-15 minutes before
- Find a quiet, comfortable location in your home or office.
- Prepare a glass of water or your favorite beverage and any additional items you may need. (ex. headphones, power cords, etc)
5 minutes before
- Make sure your computer, laptop, or mobile device is powered up and ready to go.
- Find the Welcome Email from your new therapist.
1 minute before
- Click the invitation link in your Welcome Email. This should take you directly to our Client Teletherapy Portal.
- Begin your first session with your new therapist.